Join me in the fight against injustice!

 I'm trying to help people fight injustice. Right now, I'm paying for this out of my own pocket. That won't go very far. If you can't afford to contribute, you can still help me by sharing this page on social media and telling your family and friends. Thank you.

My name is Mark, and I'm looking for trouble. I need your help to find it. I know that seems like a strange request because most of us go out of our way to avoid trouble. In an ideal world, that would be easy. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world. Sometimes, trouble finds us through no fault of our own.
 
You see stories on 24-hour news channels or social media networks. They are the feel-good stories about people in trouble helped by total strangers. But those stories are 1 in 1,000. Most people in crisis may go looking for help, but that help rarely goes beyond family and friends because they lack the money or ability to fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment